Executive Coaching is aimed at inspiring executive leaders to make behavioral changes which transform themselves and the people around them as well as increasing business results and performance.
Most organizations across the globe employ coaches for upper management. The main area where benefit is obtained is through increased self-awareness, improved interpersonal skills and an increase in emotional intelligence.
The following topics are covered in the sessions
- Self-awareness & self-regulation
- Making significant personal and/or professional changes
- Communication skills
- Improving relationships in all areas
- Listening and empathy skills
- Finding purpose, meaning and balance in life
- Motivation and engagement
- Decision making and your influence on the people around you
- Building effective teams, mentoring and development
- Strategy and strategic thinking
- Financial stability
- Reducing stress
- Addressing change and transition
The program is a 12-week program, that is primarily based on individual sessions. Group programs can be facilitated, with a maximum of 6 candidates in one session, if required due to increased participation.